MIDIFORSTContact us for more information
Loved by professionals all over the world.
Tree Shredder for Forestry and Vegetation Management.
The brush shredders MIDIFORST (TM) and MIDIFORST dt (TM) are the flag ships of the SEPPI M. brand. Powerful and at the same time compact, these forestry mulchers are suitable for the most varied application – in forestry, in agriculture and in greenspace maintenance.
Ideal for fire breaks, vegetation management, right-of-way, land clearing, site preparation, pipelines and power transmission lines as well as for road side maintenance.
- mulches wood up to 25 cm [9.8”] Ø
- working speed 0-5 km/h
- cat. 2 central fixed ISO 3-point linkage
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel and cross shaft
- input shaft 1 3/8” Z=6
- single drive
- 5 belts
- hydraulic rear hood
- skids, adjustable in height 0-10 cm [0-4”]
- front protection: chains
- rear protection: chains and plates
- standard rotor: swinging hammers
- PTO drive shaft
- swinging hammer rotor with tungsten tips
- fixed knife rotor with 2+1 tungsten tips
- fixed knife rotor with 2 tungsten tips
- front attachment
- cat 1 & 2 ISO 3-point linkage
- 540 rpm gearbox
- gearbox with manual inverter
- reinforced frame
- rake hood
- mechanical guard frame
- centrifugal clutch
- narrow skids
- narrow skids for subsurface work
- reinforced support roller instead of skids
* The indicated kW and HP refer to the power required at the PTO output shaft, not to the nominal tractor power.