SMWA avsContact us for offer or more information
On compact tractors: great versatility!
The SMWA avs is an offsetting mulcher ideal for areas hard to reach such as ditches, slopes and river banks but also does a great mulching job on steep road sides, orchards and vineyards. Great versatility is achieved by ample side shift in addition to hydraulic angling from 90° up to 50° down.
The SMWA avs can work from 90° up angling to 50° down angling, independent from the side shift. The mulcher can work centrally behind the tractor, or offset to the side, and reach up to 274 cm [198“] to the right of the tractor center line, depending on the working width of the mulcher. Maximum side shift is 144 cm [57“].
- mulches grass and bushes up to 5 cm [2”] Ø
- working speed 1-5 km/h
- cat. 1 & 2 ISO 3-point linkage
- hyd. positioning from +90° to -50°
- hyd. side shift to the right
- 540 rpm gearbox
- input shaft 1 3/8” Z=6
- number belts up to L=155: 3, from L=175: 4
- front protection: metal flaps or chains
- rear protection: rubber flap
- anti-shock device
- support roller adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
necessary hydraulic fittings up to 105 cm: 2 double acting,
from 125 cm: 1 double acting, 1 single acting
- standard flails: SMW
- PTO drive shaft with freewheel
- rotor with 3 Y knives without shackles
- front mounted
- external transmission
- reinforced belt protection
- belt cover on the right for working on the left
- reinforced roller
- roller scraper
- lateral support rollers 160 mm [6”] Ø
- additional front rubber flap
- side shift arms available in several lengths
* The indicated kW and HP refer to the power required at the PTO output shaft, not to the nominal tractor power.